Compassion Camp 2020
Be Loved. Be Kind. Be You.
When: 5 consecutive Mondays - July 20; July 27; August 3; August 10; August 17
What: Zoom session each Monday, 9:30 - 10:00 am
Who: All elementary age students are welcome (preschoolers can join too - we will provide suggestions for some alternative activities)
- Each Monday session will have music, Bible Story, movement, games and sharing of VBS activities your family did throughout the previous week
- All resources will be made available so you can use them at your own pace throughout the week. Resources for the program will be posted online or sent via email. Packets will also be available for you to pickup from church every Thursday.
- Ideas will be shared for crafts, snacks and other groovy activities
- No fee! This program is offered free of charge.
- Please register on-line so we can send you the resources and updates for the program. https://forms.gle/PHxEELTVtvUz8zEP9
If you have any questions, please call the church office at 734-464-0211 or send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at Compassion Camp 2020!
39020 5 Mile Rd
Livonia, Michigan 48154
Phone: 734.464.0211 734.464.0211
Sunday Morning 10:00 am
worship via Zoom.
Holy Communion is celebrated every Sunday.
Worship video will be uploaded to Facebook & YouTube by 1 pm on Sunday. You do not need to have a Facebook or YouTube account to view.
All are welcome!
Spread the word and raise awareness about what we do. The best way to do it is through social networking!