When we participate, we
will get a full report with our congregation’s scores for these four vital behaviors:
- Are we listening to God in scripture and prayer, in each other, and in our
- Are we centering with a clear purpose and values that align our efforts for
an effective congregational identity?
- Are we exploring faith questions and systems including theology,
governance, staffing, generosity, and stewardship?
- Are we connecting beyond our comfort zone, creating a trusted, welcoming
place to grow strong relationships, and telling our story in our inward and outward communication?
Please take this brief LEAD Assessment today—
and encourage others to do it too!
There is a
direct benefit for our congregation’s future. We get a written report from the LEAD Team that
will help us make our own strategic decisions for the next few years. The more people who participate, the better the report.
to waytolead.org/take-LEAD-assessment on your computer or smartphone
- Click on Take Assessment
- Enter this case-sensitive password: Assessment-cong
- Enter your name (you will not be put on an email list from LEAD)
- Complete the 20 questions
Our pastor and/or
council president will get the report in a few weeks. There is no commitment for our congregation to act on what we learn—but there is a good chance that we will want to use this in our own
Assessment has been tested for the past two years by congregations across the United States. It is helping congregations think carefully about next steps as they navigate all the changes in our
world, in our neighborhoods, and our congregations.